Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lindsay Loham goes to Intermix, which means she is a shopping addict [NYDN]
· Inside gothic new Carroll Gardens design shop Retrospect [The Cut]
· NYPD Skywatch tower eyes Canal Street bag sellers from above [NYC the Blog]
· A look at the new Rag & Bone store, complete with giant lovely photos [ACL]
· How to dress as your favorite fashion icon for Halloween [Fashionista]
· Project Runway edits out gay relationships, but not straight ones [True/Slant]
· Denim line Citizens of Humanity introduces tops [Lucky]