Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· OMG it's the Upper West Side Apple Store's roof! Deep breath. [My Upper West]
· Simon Doonan offers to hire his writer friends at Barneys [Daily Intel]
· Hairy Mary's Vintage to leave Orchard Street [HMV Blog]
· H&M tried and failed to get Christian Louboutin to do a diffusion line [The Cut]
· How the guy versions of Carrie Bradshaw rule the high-end sneaker market [Ad Week]
· Has the no-pants thing jumped the shark? [Cheap Jap]
· Louis Vuitton: Better than cigarettes, not as good as a beemer [Interbrand]