Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Degentrification watch: Bed-Stuy loses last yoga studio [Bed-Stuy Blog]
· LES ping-pong parlor pops up in former home of Wolner's Shoes [The Lo-Down]
· Alice + Olivia designer Stacey Bendet defends PR hacker Ali Wise [Daily Intel]
· Luxury is still going strong in virtual worlds like Second Life [NYT]
· For your gawking pleasure: Celebrity wedding registries [The Daily Beast]
· Louis Vuitton opens in Mongolia [WWD, subscription req'd]