Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Albertine General is the latest outpost in the Albertine empire [The Cut]
· ABC now carries Calvin Klein furniture [StyleFile]
· "Wise old shoe grandpa" Stuart Weitzman says confident women wear shorter heels [Doanie]
· Eco-friendly company Nau introduces premium layaway [Heard on the Runway]
· Lindsay Lohan'sUngaro boss calls her a "dancing, swinging, living doll" [NYT]