Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ashley Olsen and Isaac Mizrahi speak at the 92nd Street Y [The Thread]
· Recession vacancies are a boon to growing companies [Crain's]
· New Urban Outfitters catalog looks exactly like 1993 Urban Outfitters catalog [Jezebel]
· Check out Stella McCarney's collections for Gap Kids and Baby Gap [Nitrolicious]
· Heidi Montag seems to think she'll be on the cover of Vogue [Fashin]