Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jenni Kayne pop-up joins forces with Tarte for Friday beauty night [The Thread]
· Laytner's Linen and Home to open on Union Street in Park Slope [OTBKB]
· New York state proposes banning fish pedicures [Style List]
· Conspicuous consumption is suddenly huge in China [WSJ]
· Versace chairman supports making Giorgio Armani "senator for life" [WWD]