Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Empty storefronts are turning into pop-up galleries [NYT]
· New Christopher Street tenant: Kids' hair salon Doodle Doo's [Besen Retail]
· Designers/bloggers Bleach Black will create jewelry for Urban Outfitters [The Thread]
· Abercrombie comes up with subtle discounting system [NYP]
· Best things to buy in autumn: Cookware, wedding dresses, fruit [Forbes]