Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chanel bags have landed at Gabay's via Bergdorf [Madison Avenue Spy]
· Soho store's hanging-themed Halloween display: In bad taste? [Gothamist]
· Di Murini launches Swarovski-studded mastectomy lingerie line [Born Rich]
· Upside to the Great Recession: America is on sale [AP]
· Karl Lagerfeld says "No one wants to see curvy women" [WA Today]