Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Good news: Isaac Mizrahi will show at Bryant Park in Feb [GlamChic]
· Topshop could open last weekend in March [The Cut]
· Photos of a closed Depression Modern in Soho [Apartment Therapy]
· The City: "Whitney’s job seems to require only that she show up in good shoes" [NYT]
· China company Waterford Wedgewood bankrupt [UnBeige]
· Conde Nast mags devastatingly thin this month [NYT]
· Adjusting to shopping your closet instead of Barneys [Style File]