Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tracy Feith signage up in Williamsburg [Gowanus Lounge]
· Generally charmless Brooklyn Macy's does have nice elevators [Lost City]
· Post folding fashiony insert Page Six Mag [Gawker]
· Practically NSFW: Steven Meisel's CK Jeans ads [Chic Report]
· Q&A with British designer Sue Stemp [GlamChic]
· Ad campaign for McQueen for Target stars a Blythe doll [Fashionista]
· Lagerfeld Confidential premiers on Sundance on Feb 9th [Chic Report]