Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Luca Luca's patriotic window display [GlamChic]
· Q&A with East Village retail kings Eddy Chai and Paul Birardi of Odin [The Cut]
· Rumor: all Earnest Sewn overstock heading to their LI outlet [Choosy Beggar]
· If you love Japanese design, you should visit the Japan Brand exhibit [TONY Blog]
· Rick Owens sends his love from a beach in Marrakesh [Hint Mag]
· Lots of dreamy, flouncy dresses at the Christian Dior show [IHT]
· Chanel's lovely, paper-inspired, white-on-white couture show [On the Runway]