Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· IMG wants Michelle Obama to attend Fashion Week [Style File]
· Century 21 the recipient of Adam Kimmel's F/W overstock [Choosy Beggar]
· Don't bother going to Saks consolidation sale [Madison Ave Spy]
· Uniqlo's Spring '09 lookbook [Freshness]
· Michelle Obama's fashion choices convey "a sense of humor" [NYT]
· ...but the Post isn't a fan, calling her inauguration outfit "matronly" [NYP]
· Sad Circuit City employees try to enjoy inauguration while store liquidates [NYT]