Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Snuggie sighting at a Rite Aid in Chelsea
· EVill salon Birds & Fellas offering free haircuts [TONY Blog]
· Owner of Ray's Candy Store broke, has hernia, eats potatoes and soft serve [Villager]
· Polaroid film may be back by the year 2010 [Bits]
· Peek at Vogue writer Stephanie LaCava's new novel [Gawker]
· Nike selling a Teen Wolf sneaker [Slanch Report]
· Yesterday, inaugural ball dress designer Jason Wu's website got 4 million hits [FWD]