Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Is Dolce & Gabbana going down? [Fashionista]
· Michael Jordan wants you to buy his beef [Ecorazzi]
· Puma takes McQueen collab to new level with apparel [The Cut]
· Circuit City starts liquidating tomorrow [The Shophound]
· A gallery of gruesome thrift store finds [Coilhouse]