Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Money-hungry Vogue selling prints from their archives [WWD, sub req]
· Q&A with owner of Nolita rent-a-dress boutique Ilus [Little Red Book]
· With art market down, Christie's begins to lay people off [NYT]
· Woman from Real Housewives of Atlanta to show at Fashion Week [The Cut]
· CEO of Ideeli.com talks discount shopping [JC Report]
· Convicted rapist and former designer Anand Jon to be sentenced today in LA [NYP]
· Rite Aid fined for violating rules concerning sales of possible meth ingredients [Crain's]