Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Q&A with the designers behind local label A Peace Treaty [The Cut]
· Ralph Lauren's new Bleecker Street store will be a women's boutique [The Shophound]
· Product that'll keep your Mac from burning your lap [Gizmodo]
· Hot Topic temporary tattoo "inspired" by artist Nina Matsumoto [Consumerist]
· Is the Rachel Zoe Project just an ad for Starbucks? [Pretty on the Outside]
· Investigating the rise of manorexia [Huff Post]
· Kitson stocking Hills star Whitney Port's clothing line [Off the Rack]