Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why Flatbush Target is just so darn unique [NYT]
· Free cupcakes: LES boutique Shop throwing opening party tm [Refinery29]
· Apple may announce iPod price cuts on Tuesday [NYT]
· Nike's fashiony US Open dresses on sale [TrashBagAesthetics]
· Slideshow of sneaker knockoffs seen at Vegas tradeshow Magic [Complex]
· Makeup brand Hard Candy not shuttering, just "repositioning" [WWD, subscription req]