Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Judy Ross: Saturday 11am—4pm. 41 Union Square West at 17th St, ninth floor, suite 907 (212-842-1705).
· Honey in the Rough and Narnia Vintage: Saturday 11am—8pm. 157 Rivington St between Clinton and Suffolk Sts (no phone).
· Mika Inatome Bridal: Saturday and Sunday by appointment only. 93 Reade St between Church St and W Broadway, second floor (212-966-7777).
· Earnest Sewn: Saturday and Sunday, 8am—8pm. 831 Washington St between Little W 12th and Gansevoort Sts (212-242-3414).
· Coco & Delilah: Saturday and Sunday noon—8pm. 115 St. Mark's Place between 1st Ave and Ave A (212-254-8741.)
· Lyell: Saturday, September 27th from noon—6pm. 102 Forsyth St between Broome and Grand Sts (212-966-8484).
· Trixie + Peanut: Saturday 11am—8pm; Sunday noon—5pm. 23 E 20th St between Broadway and Park Ave South (212-358-0881).
· Luca Luca: Saturday and Sunday 11am—6pm. 19 W 36th St between Fifth and Sixth Aves, fourth floor (212-644-5568).
· Hermès: Saturday 10am—6pm. Metropolitan Pavilion, 123 W 18th St between Sixth and Seventh Aves, fourth floor (no phone).
· Pal Zileri: Saturday and Sunday, 10am—5:30pm. 29 W 57th St between Fifth and Sixth Aves, suite 700 (212-751-8585).
· Dalaga: Saturday 12pm—9pm; Sun 12pm—8pm. 150 Franklin St between Greenpoint Ave and India St (718-389-4049.)
· Alter: Saturday 12pm—9pm, Sunday 12pm—8pm. 109 and 140 Franklin St at Greenpoint Ave, Greenpoint, Brooklyn (718-784-8818).
· St. Kilda Jewelry: Sunday, September 28th from 10am—5pm. Brooklyn Flea Market, 357 Clermont Ave nr Lafayette Ave, Fort Greene, Brooklyn, stall B13 (no phone).