Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Designer Jeremy Scott to do apparel and footwear for Adidas [WWD, subscription req]
· Nicole Richie's jewelry line launch imminent [nitrolicious]
· Troubled WaMu purchased last night by JPMorgan Chase [CNN Money]
· Scoop founder Stefani Greenfield launching a consulting firm [WWD, subscription req]
· Sacha Baron Cohen causing chaos in Milan with his Bruno character [NYP]