Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Andre 3000’s menswear line Benjamin Bixby now at Barneys [The Choosy Beggar]
· Blog attacks move Rachel Zoe to tears [BlackBook]
· Q&A with the designers of up-and-coming label Cushnie et Ochs [The Cut]
· Banana Republic knocks off Christian Louboutin [Division Street]
· Band of Outsiders picks new blonde for their look book: Kirsten Dunst [Trend Mill]
· Timberland offering $150 to people they text message spammed [Consumerist]