Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Designers choosing hard-to-reach west side venues [Style File]
· Thuy's difficult road to the tents [NYS]
· Carlos Campos vows to only use black models in his runway show [NYO]
· Chris Benz promises something revolutionary for his catwalk debut [Style File]
· Gen Art show "a must" [GlamChic]