Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A.P.C.'s Fall/Winter collection now in stores [Highsnobiety]
· Michael Vollbracht's collection for Bill Blass "delightfully old-fashioned" [NYT]
· American Apparel's voting Obama [Daily Update]
· Advice on decorating that first apartment [Domino]
· Olsen twins might expand into menswear [WWD, subscription req]
· Q&A with former Mooka Kinney designer Rachel Antonoff [Division Street]
· Rumor: Googlephone to be priced similarly to the iPhone [Gadget Lab]