Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· NYMag fashion editors explain the Spring 2009 trends [The Cut]
· Saks getting a new 850-sq-foot Chanel counter [Stylelist]
· Sneaky, anti-theft sandwich bags [TONY Blog]
· A look at Rachel "I can't sketch" Bilson's line for DKNY [Fabsugar]
· Fashion photographers loving impractical, painful super high heel trend [Style File]
· Existance of a 4GB Nano confirmed by Apple [Gizmodo]