Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
And now, we bring you the top Racked Fashion Week Spring 2009 moments.
1) The Marc Jacobs show at the Armory: 'Nuff said.
2) The Havaianas booth at the Tents: Did someone say free customized flip flops? Yes please.
3) The Bullseye Bodega Event: Target opened their 57th Street Bullseye Bodega for an evening of cocktails, nibbles, shopping and celeb drop-ins. First dibs on Jonathan Saunders!
4) Betsey Johnson's Pirate: Already over-the-top, this year there was a surprise guest star: Patrick McMullan spawn Liam, dressed as a pirate.
5) Diane von Furstenberg's runway show: Star-packed and just hands-down amazing.
6) Interview's party at the Standard: A crazy, overly-sexual bacchanalia held at the unfinished-but-still-amazing Standard Hotel. Top venue of the week.
7) Ivana Trump backstage at Luca Luca: One of the most random celebrity sightings of the week. That helmet hair is awesome.
8) Tyra at Calvin Klein: Seeing her do her thing (aka smile with her eyes) for the paparazzi was just something else. That's talent, kids.
9) Sarah Lerfel seen shopping at the Colette x Gap pop up: We might not have been able to get in, but at least Colette's head owner got to browse.
10) The Evian Babes: Let's give it up for the ladies that stood in extremely painful heels and revealing hot pink dresses for an entire week to hydrate the masses.