Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Stylist Ricardo Rojas has opened a salon on the LES [Style File]
· Hanky Panky launches new Retro Hollywood collection [Slaves to Fashion]
· A peek at Hugo Boss' beautiful new jewelry line [Style File]
· Built by Wendy has gotten too expensive [Coutorture]
· Department chain Boscov's is bankrupt [DNR]
· NY Fashion Week’s "class of 2008" [Vanity Fair]
· Kate Moss frolics with Marc Jacobs in Spain [Catwalk Queen]