Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Shopping Paris in New York [NYS]
· Inside Brooklyn Heights home shop Abitare [Apartment Therapy]
· Nina Garcia to spout words of wisdom from her new book at Tribeca Barnes & Noble tonight [Metromix]
· Michael Phelps’ mom might strike a deal with Chico's [WWD, subscription req]
· Rumor: new iPods to be announced Sept 9th [Engadget]
· Jerry Ford, co-founder of the Ford Modeling Agency, dies at 83 [NYT]
· God has it in for Martha Stewart: two of her homes were recently struck by lightning [NYP]