Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Abandoning orange bike project, DKNY turns to decorating trucks [The Cut]
· Calvin Klein launches an e-commerce site [FWD]
· Walgreens selling Christmas wrapping paper in August [Consumerist]
· More website news: Topshop's planning a revamp before their US store opens [Retail Week via The Shophound]
· Department store Harvey Nichols using Claymation stars Wallace and Gromit in ad campaigns [Sun UK]