Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Photos of Converse by John Varvatos' ad campaign shot in Florent [nitrolicious]
· Visiting handbag designer Paige Gamble's fancy UES atelier [Editors' Blog]
· Shoshanna Lonstein Gruss collaborating with Charlotte Ronson [Fabsugar]
· Guess men do like to shop: Sales of men's apparel are up [Haute Concept]
· Interview with the anon designer of Slow & Steady Wins The Race [Coutorture]
· Singer Janet Jackson launches a lingerie line named Pleasure Principle [Trashbag Aesthetics]