Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bug-eye sunglasses out, Ray-Bans in [NYS]
· Brooklyn's own two-headed turtle stolen! [NYT]
· RL store awning seared in hot dog cart fire [NYP]
· In-depth analysis of summer's trends [NYS]
· First reviews of LIC's Food Cellar are in, and the yuppies are thrilled [NYDN]
· Fall fashion preview in slideshow form [Metromix]
· Ralph Lauren launches US Open collection and a mobile Internet store [NYS]