Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· "Honor system" booth at last weekend's Brooklyn Flea a success [Brownstoner]
· No biking through the drive-in lane at South Slope Commerce Bank [Streetsblog]
· L.E.S. gets In God We Trust store [Refinery 29]
· Jersey City residents vote for new stores, American Idol-style [Gothamist]
· Samantha Pleet brings "goth-and-lollipops" aesthetic to Urban Outfitters [Refinery 29]
· This season's America's Next Top Model contestants revealed [Jezebel]