Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
The photo of a sad-looking model has been removed, the window displays are up and lighting is a go at Alexis Bittar's Bleecker Street storefront. And according to a salesperson at the designer's Soho store, Bittar Bleecker will be open today at noon. Get over there and pick up something pretty for yourself.
· RackedWire: Steven Alan Eighth Ave Gone, Alexis Bittar Bleecker Opening Soon? [Racked]
· In The Window: New Face At Bittar on Bleecker [Racked]
· Storecasting: Bleecker to Have a Bittar July [Racked]
· Preview: Bittar's Little Slice of Bleecker [Racked]
· Storecasting: West Village Getting A Little Bittar [Racked]