Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Good The Bad & The Ugly: Saturday 1—8pm. 85 Kenmare St at Mulberry St (212-473-3769).
· Secret Threads: Saturday 11am—8pm. 201 Mulberry St between Kenmare and Spring Sts (no phone).
· Honey in the Rough: Saturday noon—8pm; Sunday noon—7pm. 161 Rivington St nr Clinton St (212-228-6415).
· Tory Burch: Saturday, Sunday noon—8pm. 2 Great Jones St between Broadway and Lafayette St (no phone).
· No.6: Saturday noon—7pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 6 Centre Market Pl between Broome and Grand Sts (212-226-5759).
· Nancy Koltes at Home: Saturday 11am—7pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 31 Spring St at Mott St (212-219-2271).
· Cry Wolf: Saturday noon—9pm; Sunday noon—7pm. 111 St. Marks Pl between First Ave and Ave A (212-995-9653).
· MoMA Design Store: Contact locations for hours of operation. 81 Spring St between Broadway and Crosby St (646-613-1367) and online.
· Lugo: Saturday, Sunday noon—8pm. 246 Mott St between E Houston and Prince Sts (212-335-3335).
· Paul Smith: Saturday 11am—7pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 108 Fifth Ave at 16th St (212-627-9770). Saturday 11am—7pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 142 Greene St between W Houston and Prince Sts (646-613-3060) and online.
· Oak: Saturday 11am—8pm; Sunday 11am—7pm. 28 Bond St at Lafayette St (212-677-1293). Sale merchandise is also available on the store's website.
· Built By Wendy: Saturday noon—7pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 7 Centre Market Pl between Broome and Grand Sts (212-925-6538) and online.
· Rebecca & Drew: Saturday 11am—8pm; Sunday noon—5pm. 344 W 13th St between Gansevoort and Hudson Sts (212-647-8901).
· GomiNYC: Saturday noon—9pm; Sunday noon—8:30pm. 443 E 6th St between First Ave and Ave A (212-979-0388).
· Catherine Angiel: Saturday, Sunday noon—7pm. 43 Greenwich Ave between Charles and Perry Sts (212-838-0822 ext 232).
· Conran Shop: Saturday 10am—7pm; Sunday 11am—6pm. 407 E 59th St at First Ave (866-755-9079).
· MoMA Design Store: Contact locations for hours of operation. 11 W 53rd St between Fifth and Sixth Aves (212-708-9700); 44 W 53rd St between Fifth and Sixth Aves (212-767-1050) and online.
· Bird Park Slope: Saturday noon—8pm; Sunday noon—7pm. 430 Seventh Ave between 14th and 15th Sts, Park Slope, Brooklyn (718-768-4940).
· Jumelle: Saturday noon—7:30pm; Sunday noon—7pm. 148 Bedford Ave between North 8th and North 9th Sts, Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-388-9525).
· Stuart & Wright: Saturday 10am—8pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 85 Lafayette Ave between South Elliott Pl and South Portland Ave, Fort Greene, Brooklyn (718-797-0011).
· Shoe Market: Saturday, Sunday noon—9pm. 160 North 6th St at Bedford Ave, Williamsburg, Brooklyn. (718-388-8495).
· Built By Wendy: Saturday noon—7pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 46 North 6th St between Kent and Wythe Aves (718-384-2882) and online.
· Epaulet: Saturday noon—8pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 231 Smith between Butler and Douglass Sts, Brooklyn (718-522-3800).
· Oak: Saturday 11am—8pm; Sunday 11am—7pm. 208 N 8th St between Driggs Ave and Roebling St, Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-782-0521). Sale merchandise is also available on the store's website.
· Zoe: Saturday 11am—7pm; Sunday noon—6pm. 70 Washington St between Front and York Sts, Dumbo, Brooklyn (718-237-4002) and online.
· Housing Works: Saturday 10am—4pm. 48-49 35th St between Hunters Point and 48th Aves, Long Island City, Queens (718-786-6160).
· DWR Annex: Saturday, Sunday 10am—6pm. 55 Hartz Way, Secaucus, New Jersey (201-325-8411). Take a FREE shuttle bus from the DWR West Chelsea studio at 408 West 14th Street from 10am—4pm each day.