Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· H&M confirms new Fulton Mall store [Brooklyn Paper]
· Walgreens replacing Key Food in Bay Ridge pushed to offer groceries [Brooklyn Eagle]
· Samsung's unveiled an iPhone-like touchscreen smartphone [NY Times]
· Mangosteens now legally available in US [The Kitchn]
· New tech will allow store displays to "watch" customers [NY Post]
· American Apparel's launched a site for California Select vintage [ShopDiary]
· John Bartlett's new Claiborne collection "impressive" [Material Interest]