Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cooper-Hewitt has great gift shop [Cool Hunting]
· High rent may shutter Queens bowling alley [TRE]
· Photos of the giant Hello Kitty at Lever House [Hint Blog]
· Madison Avenue looking a little green (and pink) [The Shophound]
· Fragrance merchants make an appearance at the Brooklyn Flea [BBF]