Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Mall going in under LIRR in Queens [NY Post]
· Time-lapse photos of the Brooklyn Flea in Fort Greene [Brownstoner]
· Project Runway casts in Times Square [NY Times]
· Video tour of the Tom Ford store on Madison Ave [Haute Concept]
· CBGB's posters preserved behind glass at new Bowery Varvatos shop [NY Post]
· Shopping the Narnia and Honey in the Rough sale on the LES [eep! ramblings]