Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Freemans Sporting Club opening a westside location [DBTH]
· Bikram yoga studio has opened in Harlem [UptownFlavor]
· Store bag recycling programs not really helping environment [amNY]
· Shoppers becoming more and more unhinged [WWD, subscription req]
· New hq for Prada Foundation in Milan [FT]