Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Former military drill hall to become mall in the Bronx [NY Post]
· Great shoe resource in Williamsburg [GofaG]
· Varvatos gracious about Bowery store protesters [NY Post]
· Whole Foods discontinuing use of plastic bags this week [Apartment Therapy]
· Crocs closing factory in Quebec [NY Times]