Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fire damages Gristedes in Bk Heights [Brooklyn Eagle]
· New children's store opens in South Slope [The Gowanus Lounge]
· Lynn Yaeger contemplates shopping during a recession [VV]
· Shoes seem really ugly these days [Observer]
· Talbots trying to be less dowdy [NY Post]
· Donna Karan launching china and cutlery line [WWD, subscription req]
· Stella McCartney unveils an e-commerce site for the US [WWD, subscription req]