Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Record stores struggle to stay open [NY Times]
· Barneys' sixth floor remodeled [WWD, subscription req]
· Dumbo, fashion mecca [Brooklyn Paper]
· Bespoke experts coming to Paul Smith in Soho [Material Interest]
· Indie Market reopening May 3rd on Smith Street [The Gowanus Lounge]