Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Before kicking off your Saturday, take a moment to peruse the top Racked stories of the past week.
1) Fort Green: Brownstoner's Brooklyn Flea kicked off with a bang. There was food, antiques and plenty of silk-screened tees, but sadly, no dogs.
2) West Village: The execs at Banana Republic unveiled their puzzling new concept store, Monogram.
4) Noho: Salon Eva Scrivo opened on Bond, and high-maintenance neighbors rejoiced.
5) East Village: The West Village's loss is the East Village's gain, as Chocolate Bar found a new home on East 7th Street.
6) Nationwide: The Marimekko tribute collection debuted at H&M a day later than promised.