Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
When one candy shop closes its doors, another opens a window—or a whole new floor. Today, the UES outpost of Dylan's Candy Bar is officially open for business with an expanded space after being shuttered and under construction for the past few months. According to Crain's, Dylan's UES is now the biggest candy store in the world, a statement that seems improbable until you click through the photos to see just how enormous the place really is. Lollipops, gobstoppers, candy bars—they've got it all, and just in time for Easter, the most candy-heavy holiday of the year.
· Daily Dylan's: Third Floor Unveiled! [Racked]
· Dylan's Gets Colorful on the UES [Racked]
· Dylan's Candyriffic Interior (Kinda) Revealed [Racked]
· ALERT: Dylan's Plywood Getting Peeled [Racked]
· Dylan's Candy Bar Annexing More Space on the UES [Racked]