Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Open door at the Trader Joe's Brooklyn site via Racked Flickr Pool
· Cheap Charlies says goodbye to 14th Street [Villager]
· Limited-edition Gap tees available in Whitney bookstore [The Shophound]
· Crocs dismayed to find their shoes sold at Costco [Reuters]
· Ralph Lauren loses battle over its iconic logo [NY Post]
· World's most popular jeans are Levi's [5 Blogs Before Lunch]
· Urban Outfitters planning "aggressive expansion" [WWD, subscription req]