Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Supreme ads in Soho via athletemovie.com/Racked Flickr Pool
· Shopping slowdown now affecting luxury retailers [NY Post]
· Hello Kitty characters appearing at Times Square Sanrio store Sat [The Haute List]
· A review of national grocery chain Kroger [The Kitchn]
· Girls target audience for Lego [Reuters]
· Denim brand Habitual on the auction block [WWD, subscription req]
· Designer Tara Subkoff wants to buy back her Imitation of Christ line [NY Post]