Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Mannequins have arrived at Urban Outfitters Atlantic Avenue
· Designer knock-off companies busy after Oscars [VV]
· Tommy Hilfiger to do shoe collection [Reuters]
· Wrinkly Keith Richards new face of Louis Vuitton [5 Blogs Before Lunch]
· Daryl K's diffusion line Kerrigan now in stores [Style File]
· Figuring out how men shop [Ad Age via]
· Apple and Nike have iPods "talking to" sports equipment [Gadget Lab]