Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beloved Cobble Hill drycleaners priced out of the 'hood [NY Times]
· Mucci has strict rules for Prada office employees [NY Post]
· Guide to NYC flea markets [NY Times]
· Temporary art exhibition opening in MePa Theory store [Material Interest]
· A former store manager defends retail "renting" [Consumerist]