Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Visiting Brooklyn Superhero Supply in Park Slope [Boing Boing Gadgets]
· Sad: A. Fontana Shoe Repair officially closed [Jeremiah's Vanishing NY]
· Flower shop sprouting in Clinton Hill [Apartment Therapy]
· Woman stabbed at EVill Key Foods [NY Times]
· A look at old-timey hat shop JJ Hat Center [NY Times]
· Downtown bicycle shop celebrates 30th anniversary [amNY]