Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rush of new stores opening in Williamsburg [The Gowanus Lounge]
· Retail in Grand Central getting a revamp [NY Times]
· Sadly, Hole in the Wall Video has shuttered in Carroll Gardens [Lost City]
· Cole Haan has partnered with Brooklyn jeweler Bing Bang [Style File]
· Gap's next Design Editions collection to include shirts for men [Material Interest]
· How Starbucks plans to recapture the "authentic coffeehouse experience" [NY Times]