Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's hard to sort through the hundreds of looks coming down the runway this season. That's why Racked has partnered with the editors at Lucky Magazine, who are here to help pinpoint fall's best new trends; to follow, a peek at what you'll be coveting come August.
1) Statement-making accessories (at right): "Bright, bold details were the real stand-outs at Tory Burch's ultra-cool presentation at Christie's. I thought [the] giant gemstone cuffs and chunky necklaces were especially great.."
2) Glimmery tights: "They're a little glitzy, obviously, but in muted gray and paired with all-black ensembles, they looked glamorously party-perfect."
3) White dresses with black tights: As seen at Karen Walker paired with brown accessories.
4) Retroish scarf tricks: "Instead of just wrapping a scarf around my neck, I'll be keeping cozy by draping one around my head like they did at the Charlotte Ronson show. I think it looks unbelievably ladylike and romantic..."
· Lucky Hits New York Fashion Week [Lucky Mag]