Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
[The recently-opened Lambertson Truex flagship at 692 Madison Avenue and 62nd Street. Femia, 02/03/2008]
· Cool recycled light at Matter [Apartment Therapy]
· Latest Kenneth Cole ad campaign confuses [Copyranter]
· Adidas collaborates with Diesel [PSFK]
· Yohji Yamamoto releases sneaker for opening of Y-3 store [Cool Hunting]
· Steve Madden getting his own reality TV show [NY Post]
· Widget Mintbox lets you pick your favorite retailers on Facebook [WWD, subscription req]