Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Saturday's Loden Dager show in Chelsea: Now everyone stare at the models!
· Sari Gueron's fancy florals, fuchsia dresses, sheer everything [Fashionista]
· Nobody at Tuleh except Nigel Barker [The Cut]
· Thuy show a "shitstorm" [Cheryl Shops]
· Bird buyer picks favorites from Wang, Rag & Bone, and United Bamboo [The Cut]
· Tracy Reese all ruffles and berets [Fashion Geek]
· Three as Four gets real, genuine applause [Fashionista]
· Industrio-apocalyptic spooky styles at Alexander Wang [Style.com]
· Diane von Furstenberg achieves vaguely historical spy look [On the Runway]
· Project Runway's Elisa Jimenez "polymorphs" fashion and puppets [Jezebel]
· Peter Som: Glamorous! Mismatched! Lots of textures and patterns! [The Daily Obsession]
· "Grungy plaid cocoon" at Preen [Catwalk Queen]
· Frank Tell surprise Fashion Week hit [Tell All]
· Menswear collection a.a. conjures Chuck Bass [The Moment]
· Oh Nos—Patrick McDonald accidentally kills mouse while prepping for Fashion Week [NY Post]